Increase your Awareness on Cannabis at Work with our new course
Train your staff on employee rights, responsibilities and the risks of Cannabis at Work
Since it’s legalization in Canada, the need for cannabis safety awareness for the workplace has arisen. The employer is responsible to make sure every employee understands what cannabis legalization means for their workplace.
Developing your own employee cannabis safety programs can be difficult. Now, you can save money, save time, and get everyone trained in cannabis safety awareness with our new course.
Our online course trains employees to understand the reasons for workplace cannabis policies, their rights as employees and their responsibilities.
This course makes learning about cannabis safety easy with scenario-based lessons that engages the learner with easy to remember content. It is user friendly, self-paced and mobile-friendly.
The learner will be trained to:
- Describe the effects of cannabis
- Describe impairment, short and long term
- Understand impairment and intoxication, as well as the difference between the two
- Understand risk management and impairment management, and the difference between the two
- Recognize the duty of the employer to accommodate
- Recognize the duty of the employee to be fit for work
- Match mistakes frequently made about cannabis consumption with example
- Match examples of cannabis consumption with the consequences
- Identify the safer choice in scenarios about cannabis consumption
This course is a prerequisite for the Employer Cannabis in the Workplace online training.